- Your name and surname.
- Your email address.
- Your home/office address.
- Your interest and information you are seeking about us or our products, its features etc.
Information Collection and Use
Your information is accessed by our employees/authorised personnel for:
- Understanding your needs, interests and/or special requests to quickly and appropriately respond to them.
- Help us, where possible, to improve our products and services continually based on our understanding of information submitted by you.
- Enhance your browsing experience at our website.
- Recommend and respond to your requests or perceived needs based on information collected.
- Process, manage, account and complete your transactions that enable fulfil your orders, including sending related documents, promotional materials, updates and tips.
We do not share this information with any other entity at any time or under any circumstances, except if required and asked for by any Statutory authority under proper, relevant and applicable law/s under intimation to the information owner. We may also share your information to our vendors for fulfilling/delivering your orders/requests or for updating, maintaining and analysing data/information for enhancing our performance or browsing experience/features. Our vendors use this information only to fulfil such transactional process and do not share/use for any other purposes.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. We also collect available information from databases available in the public domain and/or through easily available data sources, social media and our goods/services providers.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this. The Log Data section is for businesses that use analytics or tracking services in websites or apps, like Google Analytics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, articles, white papers, blogs, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
The Communications section is for businesses that may contact users via email (email newsletters) or other methods.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Organica Biotech Private Limited will not be liable for any liability, damage or cause to action for any non-compliance of this Policy and our terms and conditions, especially of our website.