Introducing Bio-Sanitation Herbal Products At Religious Institutions
This temple is renowned for its historical and mythological links with cultural heritage sites. It is a building reserved for religious or spiritual rituals and activities such as prayer and sacrifice. It is an important temple town with millions of devotees visiting the temple every year. Maintaining the hygiene and sanitation with millions of devotees is a tedious job.
Common Problems Encountered:
- Accumulation of waste in the premises was hampers the environmental beauty and hygiene.
- Generation of foul odour at various places in and around the temple premises.
- Inspite of proper management of sanitation, breeding of mosquitoes and flies were observed.
ORGANICA BIOTECH PRIVATE LIMITED introduces the following range of products to eradicate the issues,
- Bioclean Compost – Solid Waste Composting
- BioArkk – Eco-friendly Surface Cleaning Technology
- BioArkk – Mosquito and Fly Repellent
Events at Temple:
(Events when application of these products were carried out)
I. Event 1
Thousands of Devotees from all across the world come to seek blessings of the Goddess. The overcrowded areas of our temple also had concerns of mosquitoes and flies at the vicinity
II. Event 2
300 college students had participated in the clean up drive. The students have used our products Bioclean Compost and BioArkk Mosquito Fly repellent across those 20 kms for reducing the growth of pests in the surrounding areas and retaining the soil quality.
Other than these Events, they use these organic products for
- Regular cleaning of the marble on the temple and inside the shrine using BioArkk Surface
- Applying Bioclean Compost on regular basis to reduce odour at dumping sites and converting
the waste into useful compost, so as to maintain the soil quality.
- Spraying BioArkk Mosquito and Fly Repellant, to safeguard the devotees from the health
hazard which would be caused by the flies
All the products from Organica Biotech Pvt. Ltd. were easy to use and highly effective. In spite of high number of devotees at temple, all products worked well. Authorities at the shrine found these products excellent in terms of performance and enabled Organica to meet sanitation standards at the temple. Overall the execution was successfully carried out.